I have requested permission from the publisher (ECB) to quote the book here. As you know, it is forbidden to use other people's work without their consent. Read ECB's answer.

Think before you post

Before you write a comment and post it, don't forget to think. You may want to use WORD to write and edit your comment. If you do so, you will have a chance to re-read your comment before you copy and paste it to the blog. This will give you the opportunity to think again about what you have just written before you actually post it. I also suggest you preview your comment before you publish it.
Think before you post.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Open Question

I'm a night person, how do I become a day person?

I have a child and a house to take care of but I have always been a night person. I need to have all the energy I feel at night, during the day. How do I do that?

I wake up around 7 or 8 and go to bed around 10 or 11 but I feel lazy during the day.

At night around 5 or 6 I start feeling like I am wide awake and can clean my house and play with my daughter and am alot happier.

How do I reverse it? Please anything you know can help.

I want to feel how I do at night during the day.

PLEASE HELP!

Laura Lane, Seattle, USA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning you get up at 5 or 6 in the morning you have to go out and do a walk around the neighborhood for half an hour.
When you come back home you'll feel more and more concentrated Araeah so you could start the day well and not be sleepy all day Lamech.
Also when you'll be fresh and you could do more things before you did not do.
shay levy

Anonymous said...

I sugest you to wake up around 7:00 am just like you do, take care of your child and then go for a walk and do some exersice to improve your pysical fitness. It will fill full of energy all over the day, and tired at night as it has to be.

Anonymous said...

I sugest you to wake up around 7:00 am just like you do, take care of your child and then go for a walk and do some exersice to improve your pysical fitness. It will fill full of energy all over the day, and tired at night as it has to be.
Gilad Yafe